This annual conference is supported by leading academia, businesses, exhibitors and sponsors involved in the scrap tire recycling and rubber products industries will address a wide variety of technology advancements, economic strategies and opportunities in the field of rubber recycling.
Some of the tentative topics to be discussed include:
• Rubber modified asphalt binders and mixtures: national and international experiences
• QC/QA issues in producing ground rubber
• National issues involved with ground rubber
• International issues involved with ground rubber
• Engineering properties of recycled rubber
• Equipment issues in this industry
• “Green” industry – Sustainability issues
• How to produce marketable products from recycled rubber materials
• Heath issues with recycled rubber materials.
With the industry’s most comprehensive conference being held in fabulous Las Vegas there is something for everyone – you can bet on it! Celebrate the spectacular night life, indulge yourself at an endless buffet, test your luck at the gaming tables, take-in a world class show or enjoy one of the many first class golf courses
Who should attend: Crumb Rubber Producers, Recyclers, DOT Officials, State officials dealing with tire recycling, Asphalt contractors, Molded goods manufactures, Anyone dealing with tire recycling, Equipment manufacturers, Environmentalists