The International Recycled Rubber Products Initiative (IRRPI), at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas (UNLV) will be hosting the 4th International Conference on Recycled Rubber Products (R2P).
This conference, supported by leading academia, businesses, exhibitors and sponsors involved in the scrap tire recycling and rubber products industries will address a wide variety of technology advancements, economic strategies and opportunities in the field of rubber recycling.
Some of the tentative topics to be discussed include:
• Rubber modified asphalt binders and mixtures: national and international experiences
• QC/QA issues in producing ground rubber
• National issues involved with ground rubber
• International issues involved with ground rubber
• Engineering properties of recycled rubber
• Equipment issues in this industry
• “Green” industry – Sustainability issues
• How to produce marketable products from recycled rubber materials
• Heath issues with recycled rubber materials.
With the industry’s most comprehensive conference being held in fabulous Las Vegas there is something for everyone – you can bet on it! Celebrate the spectacular night life, indulge yourself at an endless buffet, test your luck at the gaming tables, take-in a world class show or enjoy one of the many first class golf courses
Who should attend: Crumb Rubber Producers, Recyclers, DOT Officials, State officials dealing with tire recycling, Asphalt contractors, Molded goods manufactures, Anyone dealing with tire recycling, Equipment manufacturers, Environmentalists